- Prepare high level reports for the Company's CEO and advise on ways of improvement vis-à-vis compliance, methodologies and best practice to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage audit functions (internal control and business risk) by monitoring instituted controls and laid down procedures.
- Determine, review, coordinate and implement audit plans.
- Conduct risk assessment reviews from time to time, to determine key audit areas.
- Conduct independent appraisal to review the company's accounting, financial and other operations.
- Manage the audit department.
Qualifications & Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other related field.
- Must be a qualified Chartered Accountant.
- High Degree of integrity, confidentiality, confidence and ability to contribute to new culture.
- Good knowledge of FMCG, commerce, telecommunication or banking dynamics will be added advantage.
- Ability to handle the pressure of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.