- You will plan financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas preparing audit scope and objectives.
- You will assess compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or any related field, Masters degree an advantage.
- 15 years Senior-level experience working in a progressive internal audit function of a financial institution/large organization.
- Exceptional proficiency with MS Office.
- Accountancy, audit financial or regulatory certification and membership an advantage.
- Hands-on experience of automated internal audit applications/tools.