Job Number: 2542021
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business: GE Power
Business Segment: PWR-PGS Power Generation Services
- GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive, and predictive.
- Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Assets under Management (AuM) is a Power Digital Solutions initiative directly tied to Industrial Internet.
- It is regarded as a leading indicator to measure the success of Industrial Internet adoption and is regularly tracked by senior executives and Corporate Executive Council.
- Since its inception, the AuM initiative has gained tremendous traction and achieved 6X growth, yet where we are at is only the beginning.
- As the AuM Growth Leader, you will have a significant impact within a true GE startup.
- If you want to be part of shaping the Internet of Things (IoT), now is your chance.
- In this role, you will help bring key GE customers to digital maturity by providing world-class software, analytics, and customer service for their sites.
- This is a terrific opportunity for anyone looking to leverage a unique mix of sales, technical, and customer service skill sets.
- As The AuM Growth Leader, you will own the customer relationship with in your region.
- Your technology-savvy capacity working directly with customers at all levels to understand their business, technical requirements, and partner with them to ensure customer’s success through consistent experience, successful implementation and long-lasting relationship.
- You will interact with customers, solving problems and evangelizing the benefits of software and analytics for their plants.
In addition, you will:
- Develop practical and innovative ways to identify and meet AuM goals
- Be responsible for work that is less defined in scope, utilize understanding and experience to
- execute Power Service initiatives, and have the ability to affect short-term and long-term AuM goals
- Own AuM pipeline, costs, service delivery, customer experience, and conversions for assigned region
- Develop customer strategies, campaign plans, and leadership in execution, while being responsible to develop and maintain key customer accounts
- Manage project coordination during requisition phase, data continuity, and customer communication within your assigned region / customer base
- Update and maintain input in the SFDC (Integrate information, resources, and activities within the region)
- Support Global Sales Leader/Regional Software Sales as needed in order to complete customer relationship deliverables
- Demonstrate accomplishments in meeting project and program goals, while satisfying quality, performance, schedule, and cost requirements
- Responsible for customer satisfaction/success of broader power digital solutions
- Provide Asset Performance Management portal & continued product training to ensure customer are effectively using and reporting usage metrics
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Information Technology
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and objectives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to manage, analyze, and interpret data, reports and customer meeting
- Experience that would demonstrate service knowledge and understanding of gas turbine, combined-cycle, steam turbine and fossil and industrial assets data, networks, firewalls, historians, databases
- Working familiarity with sensor and mesh networks
- Insane curiosity for working with and understanding hidden patterns in data sets
- Experience in managing cross-functional teams and environments
- Experience in working with customers and selling value at all levels in the organization
- Experience working with field data and information
- Master's Degree
- Green Belt certified or equivalent quality certification
- Strong technical aptitude, including applicable commercial / sales / engineering tools and systems
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Understands business objectives and drives specific tasks required to meet the objectives
- Understands GE's products, capabilities, and limitations in sufficient detail to be able to structure solutions that meet customer needs
- Learns and understands the business vision while being able to openly and consistently follow it
- Provides input to all members of the team accordingly
- Displays good interpersonal skills and is accessible and approachable
- Anticipates customer needs and works to ensures that they are met
- Measures processes and performance through the eyes of GE customers
- Communicates messages clearly and concisely
- Builds loyalty and commitment.