The fact that agents and publishers have constantly rejected your manuscripts doesn’t mean that your works can’t be successful if given a chance. At Literactworld.com we believe that every author should be given an equal opportunity - as long as the work submitted piques our interest, and is judged to have a great possibility. We love to help potential authors realize their dreams. Our aim is to make money for our authors through good marketing strategies and effective collaboration. We love to work with our authors to achieve common aims and ambitions. As a specialist in eBooks, we request that you submit your books/manuscripts for a possible publication consideration.
- You need to write a brief letter containing your genre, the title of the book, amount of words, and the cover image of the book.
- Only submit the first 5 doubled – spaced pages of the work. If you would want to publish your books in series, please tell us more about that, including the update frequency, length and duration of the series.
- If you are an established author, please send your proposal, questions and the first 3 chapters of the book you wish to publish.
- You may not include any links or promotional info in the books.
To submit, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Science fiction or adrenaline sci-fi
- Thrillers and crime thrillers
- Suspense novels
- Mystery books
- Motivational books
- Educational books
- Facts and figures
- Books targeted especially at young adults and popular industries
We would prefer adrenaline-triggering, suspense-filled, eye-opening, and thought-provoking works; books that would leave readers with queries and intense emotions. If you would like to publish in series, please contact us as well.
- For novellas, we prefer 10,000 to 40,000 words.
- For books suitable for young men and women, we prefer 40,000 to 70,000 words.
- For books suitable older members of the public or any adults, we prefer 65,000 to 95,000 words.
- For books about popular professions, we prefer 65,000 to 110,000 words.
We do not want submissions from agents, since we want to work with authors directly.