* Repairing vehicles in accordance with dealer/distributor standards, within flat rate time
* Ensuring that the assigned body repair jobs are executed in line with standard operational procedures and specifications, timing and housekeeping standards so that overall objectives in terms of productivity and quality are being met or exceeded
* Advising management prior to fitting any major body parts outside the norm for routine servicing/repair
* Adhering strictly to technical specifications as laid down by manufacturer, or as instructed by management
* Noting the description of all work performed on the back of repair order if required * *Tagging all warranty replaced body parts according to laid down rules and handing to Warranty or Parts Dept
* Ensuring time started and completed are entered on Repair Order
* Possessing a complete set of tools, as per distributor requirements, and maintaining in good working order
* Accepting responsibility for supporting apprentices/helpers via training/explanation/ practice, the necessary skills required to perform the job correctly, thereafter to inspect/monitor the work and rectify any problems
* Placing all replaced body parts in proper location and disposing all waste materials appropriately.
With a minimum of 1year experience in an Automobile industry,
Must be able to carry out basic preventive maintenance, major services, suspension repair and must be able to perform under pressure.
Candidates with UAE or GCC experience shall be preferred.