Our successful candidates in this role will be responsible for:
- Repairs and maintenance of electrical equipments and mining machines.
- Provide auto electrical engineering expertise.
- Generate work orders for identified electrical problems in the mining machines.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Reading circuit drawings and trouble shooting.
- OND or Trade Test 1 in Auto Electrical engineering.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience.
- Must have hands on experience in the maintenance, repairs and overhauling of alternators and starters, and trouble shooting of electrical problems in mining machines.