Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A newly established Autommobile Company providing computerized car garage service based in Benue State seeks to employ the service of Automotive Technicians/Mechanics.
- Must be able to diagnose the different sources of automotive problems swiftly and accurately.
- Must be able to understand and carry out oral and written instructions in English language.
- Must be able to use various high-tech diagnostic tools and diagnose equipment.
- Must be able to use a data management computer system to look up vehicle repair history and enter work order information.
- Must be able to complete forms and paperwork in an eligible manner.
- Must be able to read, understand, and apply information from service manuals (including electronic service manuals), diagnostic aids, flow charts, charts, and graphs.
- Must be able to use automotive tools and servicing equipment such as an air conditioning recycler, hydraulic jack, brake lathe, emission analyzer, various welding machines, and other related equipment.
- Must be able to communicate any unsafe conditions, accidents, or injuries in a timely manner in order to facilitate prompt correction or reporting.
- Must be able to communicate orally in English language and work cooperatively with customers, clients, and the public.
Graduation from an accredited automotive trade school
5-10 years of experience in the maintenance, repair, and computerized diagnostics of automotive equipment;