Roles and Responsibilities
- The purpose of this position is to support the growth strategy for the Automotive group in the Americas.
- This position is a business development position, with some sales responsibilities. It will require a clear understanding of the ecosystem including competitive positioning, technologies, country regulations and client needs.
- Define, in collaboration with the Management, and implement the Automotive business and sales strategy and define the appropriate Go To Market
- Identify pertinent strategic partners and customers (Groups & consortiums…)
- Identify pertinent strategic partners (international or local labs or actors) in order to relay or complement our offers
- Identify and manage reliable channels to expand the business in the region, as per the defined strategy.
- Generate and increase new business opportunities
- Act pro-actively to detect and create opportunities: identify and acquire potential customers using internal tools to promote The360 Auto Spa's products
- Develop new and existing customer relationships
- Manage market intelligence and provide regular market analysis
- Promote and represent The360 Auto Spa's strategy towards customers
- Ensure a continuous presence of The360 Auto Spa at the customers' premises
- Provide a consulting service to customers
- Liaise and coordinate internal resources to match customers' expectations (optimization of interface management)
- Ensure professional communication for customers
- Provide a reporting to The360 Auto Spa management regarding:
- Activity report
- Customer Needs
- Recommendation on projects/products
- Develop, propose and implement strategic planning for each country/account, in line with The360 Auto Spa's sales strategy
- Be accountable for specific strategic country planning Identify
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the management.