Automotive Body Trainer will play an active part in a team of dedicated Technical Trainers in successfully providing engaging training programmes as required by Al-Futtaim Automotive Group, underpinned by the relevant Brand Body repair training concepts.
The role will cover training needs analysis with subsequent development and implementation of body repair training programmes utilising a blended learning approach, including impact measurement.
Actively promote the automotive group associate and customer engagement activities.
Deliver engaging Body repair training to ensure that all distributor and company policies and procedures are adhered to, in line with Academy quality standards.
Create and encourage positive, energetic, memorable and productive learning Environments for all participating associates.
Complete on-going Self-assessment of training programme content design and delivery, to promote continuous improvement.
Support the Co-ordination and monitoring of all distributor training, to ensure Brand and distributor compliance, with accurate activity reporting and feedback.
Conduct regional training as required.
- Highly Self-motivated
- Ability to apply current body repair methods using industry recognised standards
- High level of proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Full clean driving licence
- Adult learning and development experience
- Automotive body repair experience with recognised academic qualifications
- Ability to develop and adapt tailored training materials to suit the local and regional business needs
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise manner in a multicultural learning environment
- PC Literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs