Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Analyze training programs and conduct oral and written examinations to ensure the competency of persons operating, installing, and repairing aircraft equipment.
2) Approve or deny issuance of certificates of airworthiness.
3) Conduct flight test programs to test equipment, instruments, and systems under a variety of conditions, using both manual and automatic controls.
4) Examine landing gear, tires, and exteriors of fuselage, wings, and engines for evidence of damage or corrosion, and to determine whether repairs are needed.
5) Examine maintenance records and flight logs to determine if service and maintenance checks and overhauls were performed at prescribed intervals.
Inspect aircraft, maintenance procedures, air navigational aids, air traffic controls, and communications equipment to ensure conformance with Federal safety regulations.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR email@example.com OR contact via text 07013086769.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.