Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- To provide world class customer service to people from various different countries
- Commitment to your work, working extra hours when needed
- The ability to deal with thousands of customers on a daily basis
- Learning how to operate X ray equipment (full training will be given)
- Conducting searches on passengers, luggage, vehicles, people detained by HM immigration and random searches on airport staff
- Confiscation of prohibited items
- Regular patrols of the airport acting as a visual deterrent as well as looking for any damage to the building so it can be reported
- Ensuring that passengers do not enter any unauthorized access parts of the airport by refusing entry and responding to calls that there has been a breach of security
You might be surprised to hear that your main focus is a customer service role and the majority of your daily duties will involve assisting passengers, helping to deal with their enquiries. Really then, getting to know how airports work and knowing which departments deal with which problems should be your main focus coming into this position. Thankfully you will be given a lot of help in the form of airport security training as well as plenty of staff that will be happy to help.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR email@example.com OR contact via text 07013086769.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.