- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools and power tools.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus, and components, using test equipment and hand tools, to locate the cause of a breakdown and do repairs.
- Repair of Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) for inverters, AVR and other alternative energy equipment.
- Connect wires to circuit breakers, transformers, or other components.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Test electrical systems and continuity of circuits in electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures, using testing devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes, to ensure compatibility and safety of system.
- Learning other Electrical and Mechanical systems used in alternative energy.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of OND/NABTEB in Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Experience in Inverters, AVR, Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) and power supply repairs a MUST
- Great knowledge in the field of installation and maintenance of instruments.
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience as an Electrical Technician
- Previous experience in solar inverter installation a plus