- This role will work collaboratively with members and other departments of the Country office programme to ensure smooth management of development and humanitarian programme awards, sub awards and contracts, focusing on donor compliance and accountability.
- This position will also be responsible to build the capacity of staff and partner organizations.
- Candidate should possess minimum of a Master's Degree in any of the social Sciences or related discipline and a professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- S/he should have 6-8 years proven work experience managing International Donor Funded projects in an l/NGOs environment with excellent communication skills, report and proposal writing skills.
- Experience of and well developed skills in staff management, supervision and capacity building with proven track record of supporting a senior management team.
- Computer literate (i.e.WORD,advanced Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer,financial systems).