- A diploma in Avionics Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or a degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering and MUST have the following ratings: 8:1,8:4,9:1,9:2, 9:4, 10, 10:3, 12:1, 12:2, 12:3.
- Should have attended an Avionics training on Boeing 737 Classic and/or Dornier 328-300 JET.
- Experience: At least 5 years Avionics maintenance experience on the Boeing 737 Classic Aircraft.
- Skill: Ability to perform trouble shooting and work without supervision.
- Must be conversant in the usage of Aircraft Maintenance Manual, IPC, Wiring diagram Schematic and MEL.
- A good understanding of the Nigerian CARs and technical documentation is a must.