- Create and implement effective direct sales strategies and work with assigned B2B associates to achieve corporate sales objectives and monthly targets.
- Maintain effective working knowledge of all JUMIA processes and departments, and have relationship with key personnel.
- Develop a sound knowledge of all corporate capabilities and processes in order to effectively sell full range of JUMIA products.
- Participate in the hiring, orientation, training and development of B2B associates.
- Drive profitable growth on assigned bulk orders where a lead role is required and participate in joint door-to-door calls and meetings with B2B associates as necessary.
- Provide general leadership for assigned B2B associates, as well as all other associates in the department through coaching and mentoring.
- Have consistent target sales achievement, as well as be constantly updated in other operations matrices like ZOHO, LinkedIn, Google Drive reports, Trello, etc.
- Monitoring daily and weekly business activity against business targets.
- Participate in developing departmental strategy and the preparation of team reports for the B2B General Manager.
- Collaborate with General Manager, other District Managers and B2B Sales Associates to develop key customer relationships and strategies for channel sales.
- Minimum of BSc qualification and NYSC.
- Minimum 2 years corporate sales experience.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, and Internet Proficiency.
- Excellent communication Skills.
- Ability to work with minimum to no supervision.
- An aggressive salesperson, with hunger to set targets.
- Passionate about e-commerce in Africa.