Introduction to the role
As a B2B associate, you are required to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account
penetration within an assigned market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to existing
and potential customers. As a B2B associate, you will report directly to the Sales manager and will be
based in Port Harcourt. You will be part of Jumia’s B2B sales team.
Your areas of responsibility include:
- Promotes, sells, and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Personally contacts and secures new business customers.
- Presents our services to existing and potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned market segment to generate new business revenue for the organization’s products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution for customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with other departments in the organization.
- Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products for better sales outcome.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Must possess 2 years work experience in the sales or marketing.
- Possession of a post-secondary degree in OND/HND/BSC.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers.
- Must be sales driven and results-orientated.
- Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication.
- Effective planning and organization skills.
- High energy and resilience
- Above all, you must be ready to join a team profoundly customer oriented and passionate about sales.