As a B2B2C Agent, you are required to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned market segment by effectively selling the company’s products to existing and potential customers. As a B2B2BC Agent, you will report directly to the Sales manager and will be based either in Illorin, Aba and Calabar. You will be part of Jumia’s sales team.
Your areas of responsibility include
- Promotes, sells, and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Personally contacts and secures new business customers.
- Demonstrates products to existing and potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned market segment to generate new business revenue for the organization’s products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution for customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with other departments in the organization.
- Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products for better sales outcome.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy.
Job position also available in ilorin and Aba.