- Promotes, sells, and secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Personally contacts and secures new business customers.
- Demonstrates products to existing and potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned market segment to generate new business revenue for the organization’s products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution for customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with other departments in the organization.
- Analyzes the market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products for better sales outcome.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy.