Locations: Abuja, Port Harcourt or Lagos
Department: Sales & Account Management
- As one of the 3 B2C Territory managers, you will report directly to the Director of Sales Forces and be based either in Abuja, PHC or Lagos.
- You will be part of Jumia's senior management team.
- Role is at VP level and could lead to grow into a Director role.
- The ambition for the channel is high, as Jumia aims at multiplying by 10 the size of this channel in the next 12 months
The position of B2C Territory Manager entails:
- End-to-end management of the pyramidal direct sales channel processes (Captain and agents performance management)
- Full ownership on the channel performance (including sales volume, channel profitability, team morale and customer experience)
- Expansion of the geographical span of the team in your territory, sanctioned by the grooming and promotion of new cohorts of captains
- Deep / hands-on managing and coaching of the teams (negotiation skills, reactivation skills
- Liaise with Operations team to ensure proper feedback and resolution of issues