- Location: Anambra, Cross Rivers, Delta, Edo, Enugu, Lagos.
The primary focus of this position is to generate income for the Company by Liaising with the banks; coordinating the existing relationship with Bank’s personnel and Relationship managers whilst providing profitable excellent customer service / relationship management.
Reports to: District Manager
The Objectives are;
• To help increase/drive/improve revenue i.e GPW
• To help increase/drive/grow profit
• To help in channel penetration
• To help in brand visibility
Act as liaison with the bank
• Working closely with bank personnel to provide policies to the bank’s clientele.
• Managing our promotions and campaigns effectively to ensure market penetration.
• Working closely with District Managers in the preparation of proposals/ Product papers.
Bancassurance Sales (Financials)
• Achieving the assigned target in terms of revenue.
Customer Retention and Acquisition.
• Sending out and active follow up of Monthly Renewals.
• Soliciting for new businesses.
• Managing 3rd party relationships.
• Generation, monitoring and publish monthly (Life and General Business) Global and Retail reports on:
• Monthly reconciliation to ensure our figures are accurate.
Bancassurance Administrative functions.
• Day to day management of channel’s activities for both Life and General Business activities.
• Market and product research analysis. (Customer product feedback & Competitors intelligence) to know what products we can improve on.
• Prompt response to all mails/requests (Quote, Underwriting, Documents and confirmation of authenticity) within agreed timelines in the SLA.
• Follow up on outstanding premiums and yet to be renewed policies.
• Process all Co – insurance transactions (Payment processing, Claims and Underwriting).
• Liaising with the below department on The Bank’s related issues.