Working closely with the CFO in Nigeria, you will have responsibility for the following:
- Lead the recording, reconciliation and reporting of all cash management transactions including receipts, payments and payroll transfers,
- Produce clear, concise and timely business orientated cash flow reporting and analysis,
- Proactively monitor the cash management processes and take appropriate action to prevent and avoid any fraudulent activities, in consultation with the CFO and controller,
- Monitor and report risk exposure on facilities and currency exposure and ensure the correct recording within the financial statements.
- Lead and co-ordinate the ongoing development of cash management reporting systems including the production and ongoing development of KPIs,
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly cash and bank reporting,
- Lead a small team, ensuring key interfaces between business and finance stakeholders are active and effective.
- Lead and co-ordinate the ongoing development and production of procedures for the cash reporting systems.
- Pro-actively support a culture which places safety and the environment as a priority at all levels within the company.
The Successful Applicant
- You hold a Bachelor Degree or Master in finance/Banking or accounting.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in banking relationships and cash management, ideally gained from within the banking industry or in a business doing extensive business with banks where you have managed relationships on behalf of the business.
- You are fluent in English and ideally in Yoruba or Ahoussa.