Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Tellers are considered a “front line” or “front office” staff in the banking industry.
This is because they are the first contact a customer sees in the bank and are also the people most likely to detect and abort fraudulent transactions in order to prevent losses to the bank where they work.
Bank teller job requires the tellers to be friendly and interactive with the customers, and also provide them with information about customers’ accounts and bank services.
They are are mostly the first – and at times only – employees that customers have contact with in a bank.
They represent their bank in a good manner by smiling and being friendly with customers.
As a teller, you may need to strain some facial muscles on bad days in order to give a winning smile.
Tellers must also be able to take note of details when processing a transaction, and must have the mathematical and customer service skills to perform the job effectively.
They wait on customers while depositing checks and cash into their accounts.
- Must have some administrative, cash handling, clerical, sales, and customer service experience
- Must have knowledge of the principles of customer service delivery
- Must have relevant computer skills
- Must be ready to undergo on-the-job training done in-house
- Must be a able to promote and sell products or services such as saving account, current, money orders, and savings bonds using computerized information about customers to tailor recommendations
- Must be able to perform clerical tasks, such as typing and filing
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact via text 07031285763.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.