Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
1) Balance currency, coin, and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
2) Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
3) Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
4) Examine checks for endorsements and to verify other information such as dates, bank names, identification of the persons receiving payments and the legality of the documents.
5) Enter customers' transactions into computers in order to record transactions and issue computer-generated receipts.
1) Process transactions such as term deposits, retirement savings plan contributions, automated teller transactions, night deposits, and mail deposits.
2) Receive mortgage, loan, or public utility bill payments, verifying payment dates and amounts due.
3) Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customers' accounts.
4) Explain, promote, or sell products or services such as travelers' checks, savings bonds, money orders, and cashier's checks, using computerized information about customers to tailor recommendations.
5) Perform clerical tasks such as typing, filing, and microfilm photography.
6) Monitor bank vaults to ensure cash balances are correct.
7) Order a supply of cash to meet daily needs.
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact via text 09073700634.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.