DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Achievement of budgeted food sales, beverage sales and labour costs.
- Achieve maximum profitability and over-all success by controlling costs and quality of service.
- Participation and input towards F & B Marketing activities.
- Control of Banquet china, cutlery, glassware, linen and equipment.
- Completion of function delivery sheets in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Help in preparation of forecast and actual budget function sheets.
- Completion of forecast and actual budget function sheets, Function Summary Sheets and weekly payroll input.
- Completion of weekly schedules. Schedule staff as necessary to ensure adequate and consistent levels of service.
- To supervise and co-ordinate daily operation of meeting/banquet set-ups and service.
- Completion of Banquet Bar Requisitions.
- Maintaining the Hotel Bar control policies and completion of necessary forms.
- Following of proper purchasing and requisitioning procedures.
- Maintain records for inventory, labour cost, food cost etc.
- Follow-up each function by completing a Function Critique and submit to the Sales & Food and Beverage Manager.
- Attendance and participation of weekly F & B meeting and Department Head meeting.
- To assist in menu planning and pricing.
- Development and maintenance of all department control procedures.
- Development and maintenance of department manual.
- Supervision of weekly payroll input.
- Provides function employee list and hours for gratuities distribution.
Graduate preferably in Hotel & Catering Management, with minimum of three years experience in the Hotel Industry in a similar position