An exciting role for an experienced Banqueting Manager has arisen in the Conference & Incentive Department at Madinat Jumeirah Resort. The main purpose of this role is to assist the Assistant Director of Conference & Incentive in supervising and coordinating all aspects of the Banquet operation.
Your key duties will include:
- Overseeing the assignment of duties, responsibilities and workstations to colleagues.
- Observing and evaluating colleagues and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service is met.
- Providing on-the-job training to Assistant Managers and Team Leaders to strengthen their current performance.
- Reviewing financial transactions and monitoring budget to ensure efficient operation, and to ensure expenditures stay within the budget limitations.
- Inspecting food and beverage preparation to maintain quality standards and hygiene regulations.
- Ensuring the service areas are clean, properly set up, sufficiently supplied and equipped.
- Preparing Food & Beverage weekly forecasts and reports.
- In order to be considered for this role, you must have minimum 3 years experience in Food & Beverage Operations as a Banquet Manager or similar.
- You should have working understanding of Annual Budget, Capital Expenditure and Operational Expenditure.
- It is essential that you have excellent interpersonal skills and strong command of the English language.
- You should also have good understanding of computer and cashiering softwares (Microsoft Office, Micros, etc.)
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which include: your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.