The Bartender is responsible for taking orders and serving beverages to our guests while maintaining the highest standards of bar service and exceeding our guests’ expectations.
- Maintains complete knowledge of features, services, rates and promotions at the outlet and the hotel
- Uses the correct glassware for specific beverages and maintains appropriate par levels of equipment and supplies
- Responds promptly to guest requests and concerns, and checks customer satisfaction regularly
- Ensures the bar area is clean and organized at all times, and prepares mise en place ahead of service
- Keep up to date with the latest cocktail trends and mixes
- Excellent English communication skills. Fluency in Arabic is an advantage
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage products, menus and standards of service
- Ability to entertain guests with cocktail tricks and presentations
- Knowledge of cocktail ingredients with the correct measurements
- Ability to acknowledge and respond to guest feedback adequately
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of guests
Education: High school certificate or equivalent
Experience: Needs to have a minimum of three years experience as a Bartender in a five star hotel, preferably in the United Arab Emirates or the Middle East.
Licenses or Certificates:
Grooming: All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)