SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Concerned with the service of drinks and associated products directly to the guest, as per F&B Policy. In addition, complying with the F&B Control and ordering procedures as set by the policies of the Hotel.
Provide drink service to guests and also well control the beverage consumption and requisition process.
- Good knowledge of beverages; Basic English communication skills; Ability to work well in stressful and high pressure situations
- Must have completed high school and graduated from a tourism school or similar establishment.
- Good Health
- Good communication skill in English verbal, listening and writing
Other requirements, abilities for the position:
- Strong customer and associate skills; must be willing to work hard and learn new areas
- Ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
Description of Benefits:
Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the University.