• Manage the logistics supply chain.
• Management of equipment, communication means and the vehicle fleet.
• Manage the Base Logistics Team and follow HR related issues.
• Reporting activities.
• Manage all rehabilitation and maintenance for Office and premises.
• Ensure proper security of office, warehouse, guest-house and equipment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Logistics, supply chain management, or related field
• Minimum of 4 years work experience required
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently
• Expert User of Microsoft Office Suite 2013 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to manage and follow work plans
• Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information
• Ability to think outside the box in problem management
• Strong verbal, written and communication skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment
• Fluent in English
• Good interpersonal skills – approachable, diplomatic, able to negotiate, influence, give and receive effective feedback, be a team player
• Ability to manage stress effectively, and juggle competing priorities
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Experience in supervisory position an asset
• Previous experience working for NGOs an asset, particularly international and/or health related NGOs
• Fluency in one or more national or regional languages an asset
• Proficient in IT and networking technology.