Manages the base operations in Onne in support of local installation and intervention activities.
- Responsible for the management of P&L account for the base
- Accountable for financial performance to agreed budgets and forecasts.
- Maintains existing and develops new relationships with clients, agents, and suppliers.
- Communicates directly with the FMC Nigeria Security Department regarding Security related issues.
- Responsible for Proactive Safety Measurement and participation.
- Maintains and contributes to a safe work environment by adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the FMC Company Safety Program as well as local rules and regulations. If these rules diverge, always defer to the rule or regulation that makes you or your operation safer.
- Manage daily operations of the local facility including local and expatriate employees, contractors and vendors
- Promotes strong liaison with technical Subject Matter Experts
- Responsible for the Performance Development Discussion with direct reports
- B.Sc. in Mechanical/Electrical discipline or equivalent. Can be compensated with proven field or managerial experience.
- Minimum 8years FMC Field experience or equivalent technical experience in drilling, completion, or intervention operations or management/industry experience.
- Previous experience in a base coordinator role or similar function
- Experience in managing a complex organization
- PC skills with knowledge of MS Office Suite, SAP and IMAN.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent managerial, interpersonal and customer relations skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of American Petroleum Institute (API) standards.
- Knowledge of ISO (Industrial Standards Organization) 9002 and EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) requirements.