Details: 4-8 yrs. Experience
- Architecting solutions and capacity planning.
- Database architecture knowledge and administration.
- Thorough understanding of database features.
- Extensive hands on interaction with large Database management systems.
- Backup and Recovery, RMAN, knowledge of various restore and recovery scenarios.
- Performance Tuning, Parallel query, Query tuning.
- Database Security.
- Enterprise Manager.
- General UNIX/Linux/Windows concepts & Administration.
- Managing Kernel Parameters, Partitioning and File systems.
- Good Project management skills; Ability to coordinate tasks with several people, teams, departments; Commitment to timelines and effort.
- Good cross-cultural team player. Used to working in international environment, with numerous servers.