1. Should have a valid U.A.E bike licence
2. Should have Food & Beverage knowledge
3. Make deliveries of our product to residential and commercial locations.
4. Accept guest payment, handle credit card charges and make change.
5. Assist the restocking and replenishment of product and supplies as stipulated in the shift duties.
6. Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
7. Be able to prioritize best routing for more than one delivery at a time.
8. Drive safely and promptly to customers homes.
Be polite, courteous and look presentable, wearing full uniform at all times.
9. Have a strong knowledge of the local area.
10. Maintain vehicles in a clean and safe condition.
11. To deal first hand with any customer issues in a polite and courteous manner.
12. To assist in other areas of the business where required.