We are seeking a resourceful Business Development Manager to join the International Business Department of our Company; this is a mid-management role that requires extensive experience in sales and client relationship management.
Candidate must also possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills in French and English Language.
Summary of Responsibilities
- To carry out effective relationship management of existing customers and facilitate the renewal of contracts and/or increase the amount of capacities and routes to customers.
- Manage full sales cycle from identifying and generating leads to closing and final delivery of services to customer
- Serves as liaison and interpreter for all francophone related business negotiations for and on behalf of the Company.
- Translate all Company related business documents and agreements from English to French and vis visa
- Monitor and achieve agreed company profit margin targets and product targets by ensuring that tariff set for all IP and Data services are competitive, market driven and profitable
- Managing relationships with international carriers, by maintaining regular contact with International administrations, partners and new business clients through telephone calls, email and meetings
- Managing the processing of all International private lease circuits, Domestic Leased Circuits and IP Bandwidth capacities for the company.