- Prepare all invoices within 48hours of receipt of sales order(s) and all supporting documents.
- Ensure all discrepancies are duly documented and reconciled before submission or re-submission to client.
- Follow up with operations team and business account executive on submission of daily progress report and sales order.
- Maintain a report of probable and or determined credit dates for submitted invoices.
- Stay abreast of outstanding credits and payments of company's clients.
- Receive sales orders and processes client project invoices; maintains open files for yet to be paid invoices and closed files for paid invoices.
- Verify the sales orders and contract agreement / purchase orders for quantity, unit pricing, rates, number of days and applicable discounts.
- Obtain approval from appropriate personnel for payment for miscellaneous invoices.
- Perform other duties as required or as assigned.