- He/she should have good knowledge in Telecom domain Architecture
- Work on development and software industry.
- Automate reports as and when requirements received from business.
- Good Understanding of 4G ISP and Telecom operator business flow.
- Own and manage incidents from initial reporting until resolution, ensuring SLA targets are achieved
- Responsible for troubleshooting, and support of Internal and external customers.
- Plan Configurations, Housekeeping and testing.
- Update our ticketing system at required intervals with quality information, following operational guidelines.
- Proactively track and make escalations as appropriate .
- Engage other groups as required to ensure speedy resolution of Incidents and requirement.
- Produce the handover document at the end of each MIS, ensuring that all relevant information is included and update is of a high quality
- Manage appropriate communication to achieve excellence service experience during the operations handling
- Identify repeated problems and contribute in trouble shooting guides
- Strong Knowledge and hands-on experience on Unix scripting and My SQL .
- Should be able to proactively identify,develop and automate the requirement .
- Strong Analytical and learning skill. Should be able to map the requirement against the system flow.
- Should be able to produce functional documents of MIS.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 4 to 8 years relevant experience in the billing environment, with added advantage in the telecommunications sector.
- Graduate / Post Graduate.