Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- THE ROLE OF A BIOLOGY TACHER
- Provide constructive criticism and feedback.
- Maintain grade book, proctor exams, and assign projects as necessary.
- Perform experiments in class to enhance lecture component.
- Respond to student and mentor inquiries.
- Advise students on becoming a similar teacher or how to intensify studies.
- Hold seminars and lectures at local organizations.
- Keep records of grades, grade papers, and perform other administrative duties as needed.
- Write grant proposals to gain funding for further research.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Read and stay abreast of current topics in biology.
- Create lesson plans.
- Utilize various curriculum resources.
- Integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Utilize curricula that reflect the diverse educational, cultural, and linguistic backgrounds of the students served.
- Develop incentives to keep participants in class.
- Develop professional relationships with other agencies and programs.
- Utilize public library resources.
- Work with program coordinators to ensure initiatives are being met.
- Tutor students on an individual basis.
- MODE OF ENTRY:
Qualifed applicants should forward their updated CV to the HR via mail:email@example.com
Interested applicants should also possess a minimum of OND/NCE in related field of studies.Any other qualifications is an added advantage