Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A biology teacher is responsible for conducting classes and teaching biology to students. Teaching profile is not restricted to reading out the textbooks and explaining the content within a classroom. It goes beyond that and includes inculcating fondness for a subject in the minds of students and helping them use their passion to shape up their careers. The biology teacher responsibilities include helping the students to master the science of biology and prepare for a successful career in this domain. A biology teacher performs several teaching and non-teaching functions. Non teaching functions refer to all functions that are required to manage a class of students and provide career assistance to them. The biological science teacher responsibilities are given below.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Conduct lectures for students at school, college, and university level
- Teach biology science to the students by explaining the complex subject matter and answering their queries.
- Provide coaching to the students to acquire knowledge in specialized biology branches - molecular biology, marine biology, botany, zoology, etc.
- Prepare teaching aids with the help of charts or PPT presentations to help the students understand the intricacies of the subject in a simple manner
- Gather samples, and conduct experiments to give live examples to the students while teaching the curriculum
- Supervise the students' laboratory work and guide them during experiments
- Work together with research teams and conduct experiments to make new discoveries in biology
- Prepare research reports and submit science writings for journals and newspapers
- Draft examination papers and determine the parameters for judging the performance
- Provide feedback to the students about their performance in class tests and examinations and help them improve
Interested applicants should foward their CVs to email@example.com