Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A biology teacher is responsible for conducting classes and teaching biology to students. Teaching profile is not restricted to reading out the textbooks and explaining the content within a classroom. It goes beyond that and includes inculcating fondness for a subject in the minds of students and helping them use their passion to shape up their careers.
- Conduct lectures for students at school, college, and university level
- Teach biology science to the students by explaining the complex subject matter and answering their queries.
- Provide coaching to the students to acquire knowledge in specialized biology branches - molecular biology, marine biology, botany, zoology, etc.
- Prepare teaching aids with the help of charts or PPT presentations to help the students understand the intricacies of the subject in a simple manner
- Gather samples, and conduct experiments to give live examples to the students while teaching the curriculum
Minimum of a degree in Biological Sciences courses.