- In this role, the Black Belt will be partnering with the regional and functional teams to help identify and integrate improvements directly associated with process, execution and customer excellence in the field.
- The individual will be responsible for leading efforts and activities across the region and the globe to drive sustainable improvements aligned with strategic business imperatives and challenges.
- Provide leadership and Lean Six Sigma expertise in assigned area, for breakthrough levels of improvement in customer satisfaction, process capability, quality and cycle.
- Provide Lean Six Sigma expertise, leadership and direction to cross-functional project teams
- Deliver breakthrough levels of improvement in process capability and control to reduce defects and attain world-class levels of quality.
- Serve as a change agent in institutionalizing Lean Six Sigma quality, in conjunction with the Master Black Belt(s) and Quality Champions
- Assure necessary & measurable impact on Improvement area(s).
- Use Lean Six Sigma tools to achieve targeted results.
- Promote, coach and mentor the organization in the use of Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
- Communicate metrics, project status, barriers and results to all levels of the Organization as required.
- Participate and lead Lean AWOs including the preparation phase.
- Organize and lead Lean Six Sigma reviews.
- Identify, leverage and share best practices.
- Help to define and mentor Green Belt projects.
- Teach, train, coach and mentor Green Belts in the use of Lean Six Sigma tools & methodology
- Conduct regular project reviews with Green Belts to assure accomplishment of key results
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 3 years in operations, field services and/or process improvement
- Approximated 30% travel time across the region and globe
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Six Sigma Greenbelt certification
- Robust analytical and quantitative skills; statistically literate and familiar with Six Sigma quality concepts and tools
- Demonstrated commitment for process improvement
- Strong commitment to simplification and lean culture
- Established track record of strong customer focus
- Fierce desire to learn, adapt and grow personally
- Change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization
- Proven ability to motivate others and achieve results
- Prior shop operations experience
- Solid interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to organize, assess, prioritize tasks, risks, resources, milestones and deliverables
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; written and verbal English language skills