Ref: A50344, A50345
Lagos - Regional Security Office (RSO)
Work Hours: Full-time; 40 hours/week
Basic Function of the Position
- Incumbent is responsible for providing a safe and secure environment for the conduct of foreign policy. S/he is responsible for protecting Chief of Mission (COM) personnel and official visitors from physical harm and embarrassment.
Note: All applicants MUST address each required qualification listed below with specific information supporting each item. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
- Two (2) years of College or Universities studies in Liberal Arts, Business or Social Sciences is required.
- Minimum of two (2) years of providing close protection services is required.
- Level III (Good working knowledge) Speaking /Reading/Writing in English is required. Language proficiency will be tested. Level IV (Fluent) of one Nigeria major languages (Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo) is required.
- Must be familiar with Special Protective Equipment (SPE).
- Must be able to maintain situational awareness and conduct surveillance detection to enhance post’s off-compound security posture.