Our client is a leading banking and financial institution with branches throughout the country, offering a full range of banking products and services in Retail, Commercial, Corporate and Investment Banking. The Bank prides itself as a major contributor to the economic advancement and development of Nigeria.
In line with its medium and long term plans, brand essence and desire to consistently transform itself as it forges ahead in its passion to provide exceptional banking to the nation, the Bank has identified the need to recruit competent and suitable individuals to fill the following position:
Reporting to the Chief Dealer, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing several investments portfolios (deposits and securities) in various financial markets. He/she will also provide analysis and monitor assigned bond investment portfolios relative to the established policies and guidelines.
- A good first degree or its equivalent in Economics, Finance or Business Administration-related disciplines. Possession of additional professional qualification(s) will be an advantage.
- A minimum of eight (8) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of asset and liability management.
- Excellent bonds dealing, investment research and credit analysis skills,
- Sound knowledge of banking products.
Please quote the appropriate reference number as the subject of your e-mail and send your current curriculum vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document, and saved with your full names)
Please include in your application, a statement of how you meet the advertised criteria, as well as names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements and abilities.