This position will provide high level of administrative support to all units of the organisation. The incumbent will be responsible for handling administrative and accounting duties for management, undertake data entry duties and general office administration.
Are you the one we are looking for? Then you should know that you would be responsible for the following:
- Processing of customer requests and telephone enquiries
- Receiving and directing customers/visitors Â
- Preparation of Â documents and reports on Word and Spread sheets
- Monitoring and maintaining of office stationary supplies
- Provision of general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to management
- Maintenance of electronic and hard copy filing system, including data entry and database maintenance
- Assist and support other members of the organisation as required
- Bookkeeping functions
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits
- Maintain the petty cash fund
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Prepare and reconcile expense reports using Spread Sheets
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly
- Performs other duties as assigned by management
Desired Competencies & Experience:
- To be selected for this role, you should be able to demonstrate the following competencies
- OND/HND or BScÂ degree in Accounting/Finance/Bookkeeping or any other related field
- Possess good understanding of basic accounting principles such as : Debits & Credits
- Be an excellent communicatorÂ (both verbal & written)
- You must have integrity and have a high level of attention to details
- You should have had previous work experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Word & Excel.
- Ability to carry out internet research
- Good time management skills. You should be able to prioritise tasks
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Analytical & problem solving abilities.