- Responsible for reconciliation and adjustment of various general ledger accounts. Prepares related financial reports and statements.
- Compiles, consolidates, and conducts basic analysis of accounting and finance information.
- Assists with the production of monthly and annual financial statements and reports.
- Makes accounting adjustments through appropriate journal entries.
- Assists with monthly and annual account reconciliations and close activities.
- Examines a variety of financial statements and transactions for completeness, internal accuracy, and conformance with accounting standards.
- Prepares tables, charts, and other exhibits for reports.
- May perform less complex accounting projects or participate as a team member on more complex projects.
Education, Licenses, Certifications
- College, university, or equivalent degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required.
- Minimal relevant professional work experience in the field of study required.
- Possession of a professional accountancy qualification (ICAN, ACCA, ACMA) will be an added advantage.