- Be responsible for the execution and communication of the company’s strategic direction within the location.
- Coordinate all operational activities and ensure its running smoothly at all times.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee and coordinate the overall operations of the branch.
- Generate new real estate business opportunities.
- Ensure that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures and contractual obligations and standards.
- Ensure periodic regular property inspection for all projects in your location.
- Act as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives are met.
- Develop business relationships through membership and participations in professional events and real estate Industry.
- Responsible for coordinating sourcing and management of all existing and properties in the region.
- Maintain good relationship with the landlords and developers In the real estate business.
- Respond to tenant/client needs, ensuring that administrative and other technical staff respond to complaints promptly.
- Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning of properties as the need arises.
- Bachelor's degree in Estate Management or any other related business field. An MBA will be added advantage.
Work Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of 6 years in a similar Business Head position in a real estate firm, preferably in a large/medium size organisation.
- Strong organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to make quick decision and problem solving skills
- Team management skills
- Knowledge of real estate sales.
- Experience in developing strategic and business plans.