Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
You will manage staff, foster a positive environment and ensure customer satisfaction and proper branch operation. The successful candidate will have a hands-on approach and will be committed to the expansion and success of the business by implementing strategies that increase productivity and enable sales targets achievement.
- A Branch Manager is the person responsible for the operation, administration, marketing, training, lending and security of a local bank branch.
- At the end of the day, the manager must be able to lead his or her team of tellers, product specialists and other bank officers to provide superior service and profits within the branch.
- He bears the responsibility for the overall success or failure of the branch, as seen by the bank’s corporate officers in comparison to its other branches and to branches of other banks.
- The Branch Manager is responsible for passing on information from higher-ups to personnel within the branch, but is also responsible for anything reported upwards to other parts of the bank.
- He or She coordinates activities among different branches all over the country and also help make policies.
- Set targets and ensure they are met.
- Train and supervise staff as well as hire and terminate any of their contracts according to needs.
- Market and publicize new and existing products and services introduced by the bank.
- Follow all banking polices as determined by the board of directors or owners of the bank.
- Proven branch management experience (at least 5 years).
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Leadership and human resources management skills.
- B.S. or B.A. in Business Administration or related field.
Must be highly competent in:
- Financial Management.
- Performance Management.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Technical Capacity.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Supervisory Responsibilities.
- Sound Decision Making.