· First Degree, BSc in a reputable institution with at least 7 years post education experience at branch supervisory level.
· Good understanding of English Language with confident English language fluency that confers strong presentation and communication skills.
· Above average computer skills with proficiency with all MS packages: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project Management and Access.
· Ability to communicate in Hausa as well constitutes an advantage.
· Strong Marketing, customer retention and customer acquisition skills.
· Considerable knowledge of food sanitation principles and methods of maintaining such standards.
· Previous Branch Management Experience Experience with a top flight Food and /or Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) preferably in Northern Nigeria.