- Manages the daily activities of the branch office, such as claim processing, marketing and auditing, loss prevention, and underwriting.
- Responsibilities also include hiring new insurance agents and providing updates to the regional manager regarding operating results, insurance trends, and competitor methods.
- May provide guidance on more complex issues.
- Requires a bachelor's degree with at least 7 years of experience in the field.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs all branch staff.
- Typically reports to the regional manager.