The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration and efficient daily operation of a full service branch office, including operations, product sales, customer service, and security and safety in accordance with the Company's objectives.
Provides a superior level of customer relations and promotes the sales and service culture through coaching, guidance and staff motivation;
Achieves individual and branch sales goals through new business sales, referrals and retention of account relationships.
Provides leadership, training and supervision;
Responsible for attaining established Company and branch goals through active participation in sales management and sales call activities.
Participates in community affairs to increase the Company's visibility and to enhance new and existing business opportunities.
May perform other duties or other such management capacities as directed by the Regional Manager.
- Resposible for the branch office administration, operations, and financial personnel management.
- Responsible for achievement of set branch office targets.
- Responsible for ensuring an excellent customer service based system.
- Responsible for ensuring good working conditions in the branch.
- Manages all activities relating to vehicle movement, loading and effective monitoring.
- Responsible for the maintenance of the fixed assets in the branch.
- Performs any other duties as required or assigned.
- Minimum of HND or University degree in Accountancy, Business or Public Administration, or related field.
- Minimumof Upper Division or Credit.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office suites
- Professional certification will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of ERP application will be added advantage (not mandatory).