The ideal candidates must possess a minimum of 7 years cognate experience in active marketing and underwriting preferably in the Insurance industry and not more than 35 yearsas at next birthday.
- Degree in Insurance or any other Social Science with a minimum of 2nd Class division.
- Possession of ACIIN is a prerequisite.
- Postgraduate qualification is desirable.
- Good knowledge of various Insurance products and must be target driven.
- Digital Marketing skill will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in the-use of MS-Word. MS-Excel. MS-Powerpoint.
- Ability to generate desired reports independently.
- Excellent communication. presentation. leadership and organizational skills.
- The Incumbent will lead the team in revolutionary business development activities.
- Responsible for conceptualizing and executing marketing programs. work closely with the Management to map out marketing strategies and budgets.
- Monitor renewals. processes renewal policies and make adjustmentsto rates and premiums while ensuring customer's retention in line the company's set standard.
- Carry out environmental scanning and take advantage of available business opportunities.
- Determining appropriate premium rates and codes based on the classification assigned in line with the company's objectives.
- Executing strategies to ensure that the target is met and surpassed as well as review and generation of daily marketing reports.
- Assess and give quotation on risks, proposals, broking slips in close liaison with the Head Office.
- Track receivables and ensure prompt premium remittance and timely rendition of Reports to the Head Office in line with NAICOM Directives.