• Formulating, implementing, managing and coordinating processes / operations in branch to maximise operational health and continued branch stability in an efficient operation where risks are well controlled.
• Create, develop and manage Branch’s based service delivery channels e.g. Cash Sites, card based products, etc and ensure their optimal contribution to banks profitability.
• Responsible for the setting of branch support officer, head teller, system administration’s objectives, performing their respective appraisals as well as their training / development.
• Responsible for achieving the satisfactory grades in branch audits.
• Responsible for the provision of support, advice and guidance to the branch network regarding all areas of operations.
• Responsible for overall maintenance of the Branch assets
• Custodian of Key register
• Dual custodian for Branch vault
• Monitoring of vault cash limit
• Responsible for ensuring the reconciliation and control of the various branch suspense accounts and ensuring outstanding are well managed.
• Responsible for supervising the ATM custodian and ensuring proper reconciliation of ATM related accounts.
• Monitor Frauds & forgeries in the region and recommend / implement appropriate actions to minimize occurrence of the same.
• Manage and control the activities of your direct reports and ensure that they are consistently appraised, motivated and performance is optimized.
•Minimum of a 2nd Class degree in a relevant course.
•At least 7 years banking experience, mostly in operations roles
•Strong relationship management skills
•Good Communication and Interpersonal skills.
•Role holder is expected to have some knowledge and experience in offering a range of products to meet customers’ needs but is unlikely to have the full knowledge and experience to offer all Consumer banking products.