To manage Rainoil’s identity and improve product sales and market share by making sure the organization’s advertising and marketing activities send out the right image, creating brand guidelines and ensuring the guidelines are adhered by.
Duties and responsibilities
- Engages with Executive Management and relevant parties (e.g. Consultants) to develop a unique brand identity that would be recognised by employees, customers and other publics
- Advises management on issues related to the company's corporate reputation and recommends appropriate responses / course of action
- Proposes, manages and controls the Brand & Corporate Communications budget
- Develops, obtains approval and implements programmes and initiatives to promote Rainoil’s brand nationally and internationally
- Provides technical branding support and guidance in the organisation of the Company’s public events (road shows, product launches, customer fora etc.)
- Develops and implements appropriate research and monitoring programme to track the Rainoil brand’s performance and recommend actions to address identified issues
- Oversees the design and production of marketing collateral and promotional programmes e.g. adverts, online campaigns, corporate websites and liaises with the relevant suppliers to deliver them
- Provides support to the Human Capital department to develop, explore options and execute the employee communications and engagement programmes. Ensures they are consistent and integrated into the overall branding and communications strategy and imperatives
- Designs text, key messages, graphics and other branding material that can be used consistently across platforms to promote Rainoil’s brand
- Works with colleagues in Human Capital to ensure that the Rainoil “employer brand” is represented within all internal staff and recruitment material
- Organises and handles the logistics for corporate and sponsorship events, ensuring the Rainoil Brand is given prominence
- Develops and disseminates the periodic staff newsletter and ensures alignment with all other communication channels
- Prepares and presents materials including intranet and website content and conference speeches for senior management, in order to convey key messages and new developments.
- Manages corporate social responsibility investments; making sure they are socially and ethically responsible.